High-risk pregnancies (HRP) require specific prenatal care and monitoring which may necessitate the involvement of different specialists in addition to the obstetrician-gynecologist.
Sometimes, special precautions are also necessary for the delivery. The patient can discuss any decisions relating to the pregnancy and delivery with her obstetrician-gynecologist.
Located within a multidisciplinary hospital, the American Hospital of Paris Maternity guarantees direct access to all Hospital services, which feature state-of-the-art equipment and innovative diagnostic and testing infrastructure. To ensure the safety of each mother and unborn child, our Maternity team has designed specific, personalized care pathways for patients:
- Whose pregnancy is a result of assisted reproductive technology
- With an antecedent or risk of premature delivery
- With high blood pressure
- With diabetes
- With an auto-immune disease
- Who have undergone a transplant
- Aged 40 or above
- Whose body mass index is 25 or above (overweight or obesity)
- With an antecedent of intrauterine growth restriction
To help you find the specialist obstetrician-gynecologist who is most qualified to manage your antecedents and situation, please contact our Maternity Patient Manager: email@example.com – +33 1 46 41 83 73