Covid-19 : Information regarding the presence of your birth partner during your stay at the American Hospital of Paris maternity.
Given the exceptional situation we are going through, our mission is to take care of you and your family, while ensuring your safety, that of your child, your partner and involved professionals at your side.
The Maternity Unit of the American Hospital of Paris decides to respect the recommendations of the National College of Obstetrician Gynecologists of France (CNGOF), the French Society of Neonatology (SFN), and the Regional Agency of Health (ARS).
- The presence of only one companion of your choice is possible, upon admission, during all labor and for 2 hours after the birth of your baby.
- Your companion can then choose to stay confined with you in your room during your entire stay (110€ for the whole stay including bed and meals), or visit you 1 hour a day.
- Your companion agrees to respect the barrier measures and the decisions of the Maternity team.
- Apart from the sole accompanying person designated at your arrival, visits are not authorized.
- Delivery of products from outside is also suspended (for example flowers or meals)
Be assured that the entire maternity team is mobilizing to be at your side during this unprecedented and exceptional period.
October 29, 2020