When should I come to the maternity?
You should come to the maternity:
- On the request of your doctor or midwife
- When your uterine contractions become regular and intense
- If you lose any fluids such as water, even in the absence of uterine contractions
- If you have a fever
- If you are bleeding
- If you notice an unusual decrease in your baby’s movements
- If you have not given birth by your due date
Tips for your arrival at the maternity
Before leaving for the maternity, feel free to contact the midwife on duty to let her know you’re on your way, at 01 46 41 26 03.
Daytime arrival: Enter through the main lobby
Arrival after 8 pm: Enter through the hospital’s Medical-Surgical Unit located on the ground floor.
Our informational document: When should I leave for the maternity and what should I bring?